Our Access Control Solutions provide centralized management of your facilities through a web-based interface in non-hosted, hosted and managed system levels. You can even manage multiple locations from a single control system. Our web-based solution reduces reliance on outdated PC technology and removes the need for dedicated PCs, system upgrades, IT costs and IT management hassles.
Benefits of an Access Control System
- Protection. Protect your employees from unwanted visitors by controlling access into your facility.
- Access Management. Manage who is entering your business at what time and control who has access to secure areas.
- Set permanent restrictions or have timed schedules for access and even run reports to monitor unusual behavior.
- Web-Based. A web-based solution allows you control multiple sites remotely and eliminates IT costs associated with traditional Access Control Systems.
- Building Management: Automatically unlock doors by day and time, including special holiday schedules. Reduce labor costs and allow deliveries to be made securely after hours.
- Access Management. Eliminate costs associated with replacing lost or stolen keys by remotely deactivating access cards, deeming them unusable.
- Remote Control. Access your facility remotely by logging in and controlling the doors, like temporarily unlocking a door for entry. Also add, remove and set boundaries for your users remotely.
- Reporting. Run and maintain a variety of reports including which employee entered which area and when.
Want your Access Control System to be managed by someone else entirely? Custom Managed Access can be your solution. It’s a worry free; hands free Access Control System with someone else managing it for you. You control. We manage. You set the parameters and we do the work. Don’t worry about staff training or turnover issues when you have Custom Managed Access Control.